Teatv is an unconventional name that not many people might have heard before. It is yet another third-party movie-streaming app that is Android exclusive. You can run Teatv on all Android smartphones and tablets. People love it for its subtlety and ease of use. It provides Android users to watch/download shows, series, movies and anime for absolutely free. In fact, there are other apps that ask for user registration, but this is not the case with Teatv. So, if you are a binge-watcher and love to watch entire seasons at a single stretch then this is the app for you.
One more thing, you will not find this app on Google Play Store since it does not meet with Google’s policy. The developers behind this app were totally fed up with OTT platforms charging huge subscription fees from the users. As a result, they took inspiration from Cartoon HD and today, we have Teatv. This app has a very user-friendly interface that has menus, options and a nicely-placed search bar. Since it’s a relatively new app, it still has managed to grab more than 2 million active user count. Download the APK today to be a part of the Tea-TV family.
Features of Teatv 2.0.0
- It boasts of a massive collection of all the popular movies and TV shows/series. Language is no barrier over here as Tea-TV has content from every popular country and region.
- In case you want to watch an oldie or a classic movie, then chances are that you will find it over here. As already mentioned, the collection is huge and well sorted.
- There are different resolutions to cater to every audience. For instance, you will find the Full HD 1080p content as well as lower resolutions like 720p and below over here.
- You can make your very own watchlist where you can add your favourite movies and shows. Don’t worry, you can even download them later on on your devices.
- As already mentioned, the UI is just terrific. Not only is it very light and easy to use, but it also does not contain any bloatware.
How to download Teatv 2.0.0?
- Click on the link given at the bottom to download the APK file.
- Go to Settings > Security Settings > Check the Installation from Unknown Sources option.
- Open the APK file and install.