Install TeaTV on FireStick is an application that has great access to movies, tv shows, animated series, animes, sports, reality tv shows, etc. You can now install it on your Firestick and have a better experience. This article is a step-by-step guide to install Tea tv on your Firestick.
Firestick follows strict internet laws so most of the free streaming apps are not available on it. Terrarium TV was the first one that was allowed and now Tea TV is its next best alternative. Firestick users need to jailbreak to have access to this VOD app.
TeaTV for FireStick is a free app for video streaming online. It is similar to Terrarium TV and most of its features are just like it. TeaTV for PC has millions of downloads worldwide. Many apps were tried by people after terrarium tv was shut down.
Tea TV App provides experiences similar to FreeFlix and Cinema HD. Tea TV is like a free version of Netflix, Hulu, or Amazon Prime, etc that all have paid subscriptions.
Features of TeaTV on Firestick
- TeaTV has features that are similar to Terrarium TV.
- TeaTV has a simple interface and is user-friendly.
- Tea TV is developed with code-level optimization so that it gives a good experience to its users without any lags.
- Tea TV is completely free and has no hidden charges of any kind.
- It has a huge library of movies, tv shows, documentaries, cartoons, animes that range to more than 5000 types.
- It has its content in HD Quality and different resolutions like 720p to 2160p depending upon your internet connection.
Installation of TeaTV
Configuration of Firestick
The first main step is to enable apps from unknown sources on your Firestick. This setting is kept on disabled by default and has to be enabled so that you can install apps like TeaTV to your firestick.
To change the settings on your firestick follow the steps below.
- The first step is to start by opening your device which is the Firestick.
- Next on your Firesticks screen look for its settings.
- In the setting go to My Fire TV and click on it.
- Then from there navigate to the Developer options and click on them.
- You are now required to click on the Enable ADB connections over the network. This will allow you to install apps from Unknown sources.
- After you click on enable a warning message pops up. Ignore it and click on the OK button.
That’s All! You can now install TeaTV on your Firestick.
Steps to Install Tea TV on Firestick
To Download any App on firestick you will need the help of apps like downloader or ES File Explorer. Firestick does not allow you to directly download apps from third parties. Hence we use Downloader or Es File Explorer to sideload Tea TV on Firestick. You can see that the installation process is similar in both Apps. We feel Downloader is a little easier to use.
The following steps will help you to install Downloader on your firestick.
- After you have enabled the setting to Allow Installations From Unknown Sources, Get back to your Home screen.
- Now on your top-left corner of the screen, you will find a magnifying icon, highlight it.
- The search bar will let you now type the App you wish to install. Type “Downloader” with the help of the on-screen keyboard.
- A list of names comes in the drop-down and select the Downloader from the list.
- You will see an Orange Downloader App in the Apps and Games, select on its icon.
- This will open the Apps description and you can spot the download word there.
- There is also a yellow button that you can press, this will start the download of the App.
- After the app gets installed successfully, click on it to open the Downloader App.
- A pop-up window appears asking for permission to proceed, select on Allow.
- Then next click on Ok and this will Close the App.
- Now change the log window.
- Now on your left you see the Home button, Highlight it and an Empty Bar will appear to enter a URL.
- In the URL bar enter the URL given below
- After typing the URL press the Go button.
- This will start the download of Tea TV APK on your firestick.
- After the download is done it will start the installation automatically.
- A step-by-step guide will help you to complete the Installation of Tea TV on the Firestick.
- Once the installation process is completed successfully you can click on the open button and this will launch the Tea TV App to your device.
- You can locate the App from the Your Apps & Channels section on your firesticks home screen.
How to Use TeaTV on Amazon Fire TV Stick?
- To use the Tea TV app on your Firestick, start by launching the App.
- A message comes on the screen greeting you and it has a disclaimer. Click on Accept and this closes the window.
- Then the next step is to select the Languages you prefer your subtitles in. Later you can always change the language from the settings.
- You can also check the user support pager on the Tea TV app. You can continue on that page and read it or can select Cancel to continue to the next step.
- Now on the Home Page of the Tea TV App, you can view many sections that are organized with several sections in it.
- You can check the trending TV shows, Movies series sports, and many more. You can search for whatever you wish to see in the search bar that is present in the top left corner.
- There is an icon that looks like triple-dashes, that will help you to navigate the sidebar. There are several options here like Trending, Movies, TV-Shows settings, and more.
- After choosing what you want to watch then select the Play button.
- You can choose the resolution and the streaming link.
- Select the subtitles and your preferred language.
- That’s All now you can Enjoy the Tea TV App on your Firestick!
We have simplified the process of installing third-party apps like Tea TV on your firestick. We hope this was helpful and now you can watch the unlimited content streamed online on this App in the Best Quality for Free.