TeaTV not working? Are you also facing the same issue? Don’t worry and take a deep breath. We have got you covered in this guide.
TeaTV is one of the leading movie streaming applications available to users. But in most of the cases, we have witnessed our readers complaining about TeaTV not working and some related issues with TeaTV. Not just one but there are multiple problems related to TeaTV that users are facing.
TeaTV Common Issues & Solutions
Hence, we have come up with this post where we are going to discuss all the common issues and their solutions related to TeaTV. So let’s get started.
No Player Link on TeaTV
Many users have seen that there is no player link available on the app. The issue generally happens when the given links are either broken or has changed. Also, some apps are way too old and hence, they can not be updated which is why you may face the issue. However, if you’re facing a similar kind of issue with all the movies, follow the given tips-
- Try to close the app and then open it again. once done, access the link which you were not able to previously. If it is still not working, clear your cache and open the app again.
- Try a Virtual Private Network and change your IP and then try it.
TeaTV app keeps Buffering
Irrespective of the app, buffering is a problem we see in most of the OTT Apps. The main reason behind the issue is generally the slow connection speed of your internet. If you’re tired of the continued buffering, then you can opt for the given tips that can aid in avoiding this issue-
- Have a check on your internet speed and ensure if it is fast or not.
- Restart your device and start the app again.
- Terminate the connection from VPN and reconnect it with a new IP address.
- Download the movie and avoid buffering.
Can’t download a movie on TeaTV
You may want to download a movie, and you will not be able to download it. And if you try to find out the reason, you will see that there are only two reasons for that-
- Your internet speed is slow.
- The download manager you’re using is not updated.
If your internet speed is slow, check with your internet provider and solve the problem. But if you’re facing it due to the download manager not updated issue, Follow the given steps-
- Go to Google Play Store and download ADM (Advanced Download Manager).
- Install the app.
- Open TeaTV and tap on the movie you want to download.
- Copy the link from there.
- Open ADM and paste the link.
- The movie will now start downloading.
Unable to install TeaTV
Although the most common yet important one, if you’re unable to install the app on your device, then there could be many reasons. We have shared the most common issues and their solutions.
- Your device should be compatible with the app.
- Check if you’re using the updated version of the app or not. If not, update your app and try again.
- Clear cache and re-start the app.
- Uninstall and install the application and see if it works.
Note- If you’re using an android device, use Android 44 or above versions. If you are using Windows, then use Windows 7 or above.
TeaTV not downloading on FireTV
Your app may have crashed due to which you’re unable to access the app TeaTV on FireTV. However, one can resolve the issue quickly by following the given steps-
- Download and launch the downloader app on your FireTV.
- Go to the home screen and tap on search.
- Type teatv.net and enter.
- Tap on download.
- Wait until the APK is downloaded.
- Once done, delete the APK file.
- Launch the app.
You may face some issues related to the subtitles of the app. There could be multiple issues, and thus, we are sharing the same along with the solutions.
- Too small- Go to the settings and change the size for the subtitles.
- Incorrect- You can adjust the subtitle adjust timer so that it can show you the correct subtitles at the correct time.
- Downloading fail- It could be a reason why you’re unable to read subtitles. Hence, try another source.
Audio/Video loading issue
Follow the given steps and resolve the audio or video not loading issue with your TeaTV app.
- Detect if the issue is with your device or app. Check on the volume of your device. If it is working, check it with earphones and see if your speaker is working fine or not. If the issue is with your device, restart it or get it repaired. If the issue remains with the app, uninstall the app and install it again.
- If you’re facing issues with loading videos, check your internet connection and see if the speed is fine or not.
Notifications not Working
Follow the steps given below-
- Open settings and navigate to apps.
- Open TeaTV movie app.
- Go to notifications and enable it.
Note if the notifications are coming but you’re not able to hear them, check if and change the audio settings of your device.
Blank screen while loading TeaTV app
Most of the blank screen issues happen with android users. Your screen may be turning all black or white while using the app and it is maybe because the app is crashing. Thus, follow the given methods-
You can try to reopen the app and see if it resolves your issue.
- Go to the recent app menu on your device.
- Close all the apps.
- Open the app again.
- Check if it is working fine.
Use the hard reboot trick
- Tap and hold the home and power button at the same time.
- Keep holding it for 10 seconds.
- Release them.
- Tap on the Power button.
- Open the app.
Wait until you use all your battery and the phone turns off automatically. Once it happens, charge it and open the app again.
Try to re-install the app after uninstalling it. And if the problem still remains the same, install the older version of the app and check if it fixes your issue or not.
Unable to login
Last, if you are unable to login into your account, follow the given steps-
- Wait for some time as it may be a server issue, and try after an hour or so.
- Check on your mobile data and see if it is working properly.
- Check if you’re using the correct credentials or not.
- Check if your account is banned or deactivated due to some unfair activities. In that case, you’re most likely to receive an email and a message stating the same.
- If you’re trying to log in via any social media platform, check if their services are up or not/
Follow these methods and solve all your issues related to the TeaTV App for free.
Also Check: TeaTV for PC, TeaTV for FireStick, TeaTV for SmartTV, TeaTV Alternatives
Leave a Reply