TeaTV is an awesome piece of software that lets users stream or download high-quality movies and TV shows for free. It is a great way in which you can explore the latest and trending shows/series/movies with just a touch. Online streaming is the new cool and of course, it is a lot better than a mainstream cable connection. A lot of people have resorted to streaming online content on popular services like Prime Video and Netflix. However, the biggest downside of the aforementioned OTT services is – they are expensive. As a result, a few creative minds got together and developed this revolutionary app/software that gives your amazing content for free. Overall, it is a small-sized app that is not present on Google Play Store (or App Store). So in order to download it, you have to use the link that is provided at the bottom of this page.
TeaTV Download Watch the latest TV Shows & Movies for Free
Last Updated: 18th August 2021.
|Supported Devices||Android, PC & iOS|
|Last Updated||August 2021|
TeaTV is often regarded as the number one content streaming/downloading app by many – thanks to its rich and humongous content collection. For those of you who remember TerrariumTV (RIP), TeaTV was released soon after its services ceased to exist. As a result, it has got a lot of viewership (and yet manages to run smoothly and just fine). Credit also goes to its well-managed API integration that brings movies, shows, and series directly to the user. So, you don’t have to spend hours looking for the right thing to watch – and simply start streaming with just a tap. It can be used with both 3G and 4G. However, it is recommended that users have a high-speed Wi-Fi connection in order to experience it to the fullest. This app even has a feature that allows streaming content to TVs (casting) and a lot more. Download TeaTV for your devices today (for free)!
Features of TeaTV App
There is no denying in the fact that this app is loaded with cool features to make your work-from-home experience worthwhile. Here are some of the key highlights of TeaTV –
- Multi-device support – You can enjoy installing/running this app on an array of devices/OS including Android, iOS, and Windows. There is a dedicated installer file available for each of the OS that has been mentioned earlier. The installation process is referred to as sideloading and is too easy to carry out.
- Superb content quality – Just like Prime Video, users TeaTV users will be able to stream content at up to 1080p quality. The inclusion of Full HD content ensures that you get a cinema-like experience on your TVs/smartphones/computers. Other resolutions that this app supports are – 720p, 480p, 360p and 240p respectively.
- No ads or bloatware – Unlike many other impostor apps (CartoonHD & Tubi TV), users won’t find ads over here. TeaTV is absolutely free from all sorts of ads that cause a great deal of nuisance. Furthermore, there are also software bloats and the overall experience is very light. It is due to this that you can run Tea TV even with slow internet connections.
- Full Chromecast support – Since Tea TV has support for Chromecast-enabled systems, streaming to TVs is very easy. All you have to do is to load a video on this app and press the cast- This will cast the video that is being played on the connected Chromecast-enabled device (to the same Wi-Fi network).
- Download/Stream at will – Unlike apps like Netflix, Hotstar Disney+, and Prime Video that do not allow proper downloading of movies/shows, TeaTV supports full-downloading at will. You can download the videos on your devices and share them with your friends and family with ease. Yes, you read that right, even 1080p movies and shows can be downloaded easily.
Download TeaTV APK
For Android (including installation)
Android and Tea TV share a really intimate relationship. This app was first released on the Android platform and has made its way to other OS. It comes as an APK file for Android smartphones and tablets and again is installed using side loading. Since you already are aware of the fact that TeaTV APK cannot be downloaded using Google Play Store; so you can do so from the dedicated links on this page. It doesn’t matter if your Android device is old or feature-less as Tea TV runs just fine on all Android smartphones/tablets. Precisely speaking – all you need is a dual-core device with at least 1GB of memory and around 100MB of free storage. Fun fact – a number of Android devices cannot stream Netflix/Prime content in HD (thanks to a certain video codec that the manufacturers miss out on). TeaTV APK does not require any such codec and everybody who has this app download will be able to stream/download 1080p content.
Be sure to download the TeaTV APK from the dedicated link. Once you have done so, here comes the fun part (i.e. installation). There are no other prerequisites for installing this app (no need to root your device either). Just follow the steps that are stated below –
- Turn on Airplane Mode on your device. This will disable any internet-based service from interfering with the sideloading process.
- Go to the Downloads folder (present in the internal storage) and look for the TeaTV APK file.
- Open the APK file and it will ask you to enable installation from unknown sources.
- Tap on grant permission and enable the aforementioned option.
- Once you have done it – you’re ready to proceed with the installation.
- Wait for the installation to get completed (100%) and then turn the Airplane Mode off.
For PC (including installation)
In case you want to use Tea TV on your Windows PCs and laptops, you’re in for a treat. This app is 100% compatible with desktops and laptops alike (Windows only). All you need is Android emulator software. There are plenty of Android emulators present on the web, but we would recommend BlueStacks App Player. BlueStacks is quite an old emulator software that has been in use for a long time. It doesn’t contain viruses that can harm your system and it also utilizes very less memory as well. Anyway, in order to use Tea TV APK on your laptop/desktop – you first have to download BlueStacks from www.bluestacks.com/download. The overall size of BlueStacks is not so large (less than 1GB). It hardly takes a couple of minutes on a good internet connection. Once you have downloaded it –
- Open the .exe file (setup file).
- Keep clicking on Next until you come across the option that says – install.
- Wait for the installation to complete and run BlueStacks.
- It may take a while to load (depends on the hardware that you’re on).
So now you will have to download the Tea TV APK file on your system. After that –
- In the BlueStacks app, go to the option that says – Install APK.
- Click on it and browse for the downloaded APK file on your system.
- Open the APK file and the installation will start. Wait for it to get completed and then run the app from the BlueStacks home screen.
Also, please note that in order to use BlueStacks, you will need a Google account (since it’s an Android emulator). Be sure to have a Google account ready before you start off with this application.
Is TeaTV app safe to use?
Yes, it is 100% safe to use since it is free from all sorts of viruses and other malicious items.
What is the subscription fee?
None. TeaTV is free from the hassles of subscriptions or registration. It respects your privacy and that’s why the app doesn’t ask the users for their credentials or credit-card information.
Is TeaTV Download legal?
Yes, it is absolutely legal to use Tea TV app. It does not host any movie or show by its own. It’s basically a platform that features content that is pre-hosted by others on the internet.
How to install TeaTV?
Please read through the aforementioned sections as it is already been mentioned earlier.
What is the Android requirement for this app?
Any Android device that has 4.4+ (smartphone or tablet) will be able to run Tea TV. Your device should also support 1080p content if you wish to stream Full HD movies/shows.
How to know whether my device supports 1080p or not?
The easiest way is to open the YouTube app and in the quality option – look for 1080p. If you see 720p or below then your device won’t be able to stream Full HD content.
What is the internet speed required to run TeaTV?
As such – you do not need to have a blazing fast internet connection for Tea TV. Any internet speed that is above 100 Kbps is enough to run this app smoothly. For those of you who have 20 Mbps+ connections – they will have a great time streaming/downloading movies/shows from here.
The app is laggy and crashes too. What should I do?
Although it is highly unlikely that this app crashes or lags, in such an unfortunate event –
- Go to Settings and open App Settings.
- In the App Settings, search for TeaTV app.
- In the app settings – you need to clear the storage and the cache.
- After that – restart your Android device and re-run the app.
- The issue will get fixed.