TeaTV is an awesome streaming app that lets users watch, stream or download high-quality movies and TV shows for free.
TeaTV App is a great way to explore the latest and trending shows/series/movies with just a touch.
Online streaming is the new cool, and of course, it is a lot better than a mainstream cable connection.
Many people have resorted to streaming online content on popular services like Prime Video and Netflix.
However, the biggest downside of the aforementioned OTT services is – that they are expensive.
As a result, a few creative minds got together and developed this revolutionary app/software that gives your amazing content for free.
Overall, it is a small-sized app that is not on Google Play Store (or App Store).
So in order to download it, you have to use the link that is provided at the bottom of this page.
TeaTV Download Watch the latest TV Shows & Movies for Free
Last Updated: 14th November 2022.
|Supported Devices||Android, PC & iOS|
|Last Updated||November 2022|
TeaTV is often regarded as the number one content streaming/downloading app by many – thanks to its rich and humongous content collection.
For those who remember TerrariumTV (RIP), TeaTV was released soon after its services ceased to exist.
As a result, it has a lot of viewership (yet manages to run smoothly and just fine).
Credit also goes to its well-managed API integration that directly brings movies, shows, and series to the user.
So, you don’t have to spend hours looking for the right thing to watch – and simply start streaming with just a tap. It can be used with both 3G and 4G.
However, it is recommended that users have a high-speed Wi-Fi connection to experience it to the fullest.
This app even has a feature that allows streaming content to TV (casting) and much more. Download TeaTV for your devices today (for free)!
Also Check: Download TeaTV on Smart TV
Features of the TeaTV App
There is no denying the fact that this app is loaded with cool features to make your work-from-home experience worthwhile.
Here are some of the key highlights of TeaTV –
- Multi-device support – You can enjoy installing/running this app on an array of devices/OS, including Android, iOS, and Windows. There is a dedicated installer file available for each of the OS that has been mentioned earlier. The installation process is called sideloading and is too easy to carry out.
- Superb content quality – Just like Prime Video, TeaTV APK users will be able to stream content at up to 1080p. Including Full HD content ensures that you get a cinema-like experience on your TVs/smartphones/computers. Other resolutions that this app supports are – 720p, 480p, 360p and 240p respectively.
- No ads or bloatware – Unlike many other impostor apps (CartoonHD & Tubi TV), users won’t find ads over here. TeaTV APP is free from all sorts of ads that cause a great deal of nuisance. Furthermore, there are also software bloats, and the overall experience is very light. Because of this, you can run Tea TV even with slow internet connections.
- Full Chromecast support – Since Tea TV supports Chromecast-enabled systems, streaming to TVs is very easy. All you have to do is load a video on this app and press the cast- This will cast the video being played on the connected Chromecast-enabled device (to the same Wi-Fi network).
- Download/Stream at will – Unlike apps like Netflix, Hotstar Disney+, and Prime Video that do not allow the proper downloading of movies/shows, TeaTV supports full downloading at will. You can easily download the videos on your devices and share them with friends and family. Yes, you read that right, even 1080p movies and shows can be downloaded easily.
Also Check: TeaTV Alternatives
Download TeaTV APK
For Android (including installation)
Android and Tea TV share an intimate relationship. This app was first released on the Android platform and has made its way to other OS. It is an APK file for Android smartphones and tablets and is installed using side loading.
Since you already know that TeaTV APK cannot be downloaded using Google Play Store; so you can do so from the dedicated links on this page.
It doesn’t matter if your Android device is old or feature-less, as Tea TV runs just fine on all Android smartphones/tablets. Precisely speaking – all you need is a dual-core device with at least 1GB of memory and around 100MB of free storage.
Fun fact – several Android devices cannot stream Netflix/Prime content in HD (thanks to a certain video codec that the manufacturers miss out on).
TeaTV APK does not require a codec, and everybody who has this app will be able to stream/download 1080p content.
Be sure to download the TeaTV APK from the dedicated link.
Once you have done so, here comes the fun part (i.e. installation). There are no other prerequisites for installing this app (no need to root your device).
Just follow the steps that are stated below –
- Turn on Airplane Mode on your device. This will disable any internet-based service from interfering with the sideloading process.
- Go to the Downloads folder (present in the internal storage) and look for the TeaTV APK file.
- Open the APK file and ask you to enable installation from unknown sources.
- Tap on grant permission and enable the aforementioned option.
- Once you have done it – you’re ready to proceed with the installation.
- Wait for the installation to complete (100%), then turn the Airplane Mode off.
Also, Check: How to Fix TeaTV not Working?
For PC (including installation)
You’re in for a treat if you want to use Tea TV APK on your Windows PCs and laptops.
This app is 100% compatible with desktops and laptops alike (Windows only).
All you need is Android emulator software.
Many Android emulators are on the web, but we recommend BlueStacks App Player.
BlueStacks is quite an old emulator software that has been used for a long time. It doesn’t contain viruses that can harm your system and utilizes very little memory.
Anyway, to use Tea TV APK on your laptop/desktop – you first have to download BlueStacks from www.bluestacks.com/download.
The overall size of BlueStacks is not so large (less than 1GB). It hardly takes a couple of minutes on a good internet connection.
Once you have downloaded it –
- Open the .exe file (setup file).
- Keep clicking on Next until you come across the option that says – install.
- Wait for the installation to complete and run BlueStacks.
- It may take a while to load (depending on the hardware that you’re on).
So now you will have to download the Tea TV APK file on your system. After that –
- In the BlueStacks app, go to the option that says – Install APK.
- Click on it and browse for the downloaded APK file on your system.
- Open the APK file and the installation will start. Wait for it to complete and then run the app from the BlueStacks home screen.
Also, please note that to use BlueStacks, you will need a Google account (since it’s an Android emulator). Be sure to have a Google account ready before you start off with this application.
Is TeaTV app safe to use?
Yes, it is 100% safe to use since it is free from all sorts of viruses and other malicious items.
What is the subscription fee?
None. TeaTV is free from the hassles of subscriptions or registration. It respects your privacy, so the app doesn’t ask the users for their credentials or credit card information.
Is TeaTV Download legal?
Yes, it is legal to use the Tea TV app. It does not host any movie or show on its own. It’s a platform that features content pre-hosted by others on the internet.
How to install TeaTV?
Please read through the aforementioned sections as it is already been mentioned earlier.
What is the Android requirement for this app?
Any Android device with a 4.4+ (smartphone or tablet) can run Tea TV. Your device should also support 1080p content if you wish to stream Full HD movies/shows.
How to know whether my device supports 1080p or not?
The easiest way is to open the YouTube app and in the quality option – look for 1080p. If you see 720p or below, your device won’t be able to stream Full HD content.
What is the internet speed required to run TeaTV?
As such – you do not need to have a blazing-fast internet connection for Tea TV. Any internet speed above 100 Kbps is enough to run this app smoothly.
For those of you who have 20 Mbps+ connections – they will have a great time streaming/downloading movies/shows from here.
The app is laggy and crashes too. What should I do?
Although it is highly unlikely that this app will crash or lag, in such an unfortunate event –
- Go to Settings and open App Settings.
- In the App Settings, search for TeaTV app.
- In the app settings – you need to clear the storage and the cache.
- After that – restart your Android device and re-run the app.
- The issue will get fixed.
PikaShow App is another famous streaming app that lets you watch & stream the latest movies & TV Shows for free!